The 3 types available are all of 5m length and are not suitable for fingers and toes.
- rolled in a cardboard dispenser
Seamless protection with multi-functional tubular bandage
- This multifunctional tubular bandage is used for a wide variety of applications.
- It is used to retain wound dressings and padding material, as well as to protect the skin under plaster and synthetic casts and compression bandages.
- In dermatological indications, it can also be used as protection in ointment therapy. Its versatility make it also economically appealing.
- Its pronounced elasticity and seamless construction ensure a comfortable fit, which is maintained even with constant motion with virtually no creasing, regardless where the tubular bandage is applied for protection.
- 67 % cotton (bleached), 33 % backing fabric: skin-coloured, viscose
Fields of application
- skin protection under plaster and synthetic casts
- for fixation of wound dressings to tricky parts of the body (head, torso, fingers, limbs)
- for fixation of padding material and wound dressings
- seamless knit
- made from fine yarns
- stretches widthwise
- does virtually not crease when applied