Here are 5 different ‘cut-to-size’ Suprasorb F Adhesive Film Wound Dressings.
Suprasorb F is a self-adhesive, transparent wound dressing that readily adapts to any challenging body contours and offers high wearing comfort. The transparent film dressing makes the wound easy to monitor and protects fresh epithelial tissue from external factors such as microbes and liquid.
Suprasorb F maintains a moist wound environment and thus promotes wound healing.
These thin adhesive Film Wound Dressings are:
- (A) transparent polyurethane film
- (B) impermeable to bacteria and water
- (C) causes excess moisture to evaporate
- polyurethane film, polyacrylate adhesive
sterile, cut-to-size film wound dressing
Fields of application
for the treatment of non-infected superficial wounds with low levels of exudate
- arterial and venous ulcers
- skin graft donor sites
- post-operative wounds
- easy application
- High wearing comfort
- flexible and supple material
- effective protection from external factors (e.g. bacteria)
- impermeable to water
- transparent film dressing allows wound to be monitored
Suprasorb F from the roll is intended for prevention (incl. of decubitus ulcers) and retention in wound care.
Dressing change interval:
To be determined by the attending physician based on the wound condition, level of exudate, and any primary dressing used, but no longer than 5-7 days.
Can also be used as a secondary dressing for wounds at risk of infection within the scope of a regular antimicrobial therapy regimen.