Here are three types of Non-sterile Suprasorb F Adhesive Film Dressing Rolls.
Suprasorb F is a self-adhesive, transparent wound dressing that readily adapts to any challenging body contours and offers high wearing comfort. The transparent film dressing makes the wound easy to monitor and protects fresh epithelial tissue from external factors such as microbes and liquid. Suprasorb F maintains a moist wound environment and thus promotes wound healing.
polyurethane film, polyacrylate adhesive
Fields of application
for the treatment of non-infected superficial wounds with low levels of exudate
- arterial and venous ulcers
- skin graft donor sites
- post-operative wounds
- easy application
- High wearing comfort
- flexible and supple material
- effective protection from external factors (e.g. bacteria)
- impermeable to water
- transparent film dressing allows wound to be monitored
- Suprasorb F from the roll is intended for prevention (incl. of decubitus ulcers) and retention in wound care.
Dressing change interval:
- To be determined by the attending physician based on the wound condition, level of exudate, and any primary dressing used, but no longer than 5-7 days.
- Can also be used as a secondary dressing for wounds at risk of infection within the scope of a regular antimicrobial therapy regimen.