The ideal padding — protective and soft
Lymphology and phlebology compression bandages require appropriate padding. The foam rubber bandage Rosidal soft is ideally suited for this purpose. It evenly distributes the compressive pressure of the Rosidal K Short Stretch Bandage over the limb and ensures correct compression therapy by preventing constriction. Because the open pores of the soft foam rubber bandage interlock, the bandage is prevented from slipping.
Tear-resistant and skin-friendly
- Rosidal Soft is made out of a skin-friendly, latex-free polyurethane foam which is very permeable to air and moisture.
- The foam rubber bandage is tear-resistant and retains its elasticity even after repeated washing.
100 % polyurethane
- 13016 – 10cm x 2m x 0.2cm thick – 2.0 m unstretched length, with bandage clips, packed in pairs in a folding box
- 23110, 23111 – 2.5 m (unstretched length), with bandage clips
- 23110 – 10cm x 2.5m x 0.3cm thick
- 23111 – 10cm x 2.5m x 0.4cm thick
Fields of application
- for padding under lymphological and phlebological compression bandages
- lengthwise and widthwise elastic
- even distribution of pressure to compensate for minor imperfections in bandaging technique (e.g. constriction)
- increases patient comfort (e.g. cushioning of the tibial crest)
- reduces slippage
- permeable to air and water vapour
- tear-resistant and stretchable
- with cut edges
- can be washed 50 times at max. 95°C
- maintains its elasticity and cushioning effect even after washing