Rosidal® K Short Stretch Compression Bandage – 5 m (stretched length), with bandage clips (except for 4 cm), individually packed in a folding box.
Treatment stretch by stretch
- To achieve the desired treatment outcome, bandages are required to be elastic and exert pressure at the same time.
- The Rosidal K Short Stretch Bandage offers powerful compression but is also a short stretch textile-elastic bandage.
- It is used to provide powerful compression of the limbs in phlebology.
- This bandage is also used to treat acute and chronic lymphoedema and to provide support and pressure relief in traumatology and sports medicine.
A strong hold you can rely on
- The bandages are pleasantly breathable and very skin-friendly.
- Thanks to the textured structure of the fabric the turns of the bandage adhere firmly to each other.
- To make it even less likely that the bandage will slip, Rosidal haft, a cohesive short stretch bandage, can be used for additional security, or a cohesive fixation bandage such as Mollelast haft can be used to secure the end.
- 100 % cotton
Fields of application
- for strong compression (e.g. in phlebology)
- for immobilisation of limbs
- for support and relief in traumatology and sports medicine
- for retention of dressings
- lengthwise elastic (to about 90%)
- textile elastic due to the twisting of the warp threads during weaving
- textured fabric
- with selvedges
- can be washed up to 50 times at 95°C (commercially available mild detergent/delicates cycle)