Support, pressure relief and prevention
- Porotape is used for partial immobilisation, providing support and pressure relief for joints, tendons, muscles and ligaments.
- It is also used as a prophylactic bandage to prevent overuse and injury.
- Porotape is applied directly on the skin or in combination with adhesive bandages or Haftan.
- Porotape is non-elastic, stable and has high tensile strength.
- It can be torn both widthwise and lengthwise, which allows users to vary length and width, for areas such as a knuckle where only a small strip is needed.
- Porotape is water-repellent, easy to unroll and has a strong adhesive.
- The serrated edges allow easy tearing and prevent fraying at the edges.
- 100 % viscose, zinc oxide rubber adhesive
Fields of application
- for partial immobilisation, providing support and pressure relief for joints, tendons, muscles and ligaments
- prophylactic bandages to prevent overuse and injury
- can be applied directly on the skin or in combination with adhesive bandages or Haftan
- high tensile strength
- tearable lengthwise and widthwise
- strong adhesive
- easy to unroll
- serrated edge for easy tearing without fraying