Ready-for-use mesh tulle saturated with white Vaseline and covered on both sides with glassine, for gentle treatment of superficial wounds.
- It promotes exudate drainage and protects superficial wounds from adhesion.
- The white Vaseline prevents adhesion to the wound, enabling atraumatic dressing changes.
- It also ensures an undisturbed wound rest period and supports the natural course of healing.
- The dressing can be cut to size.
- Secondary dressings can also be applied.
- cotton (wide mesh tulle) and white Vaseline, covered with glassine
Fields of application:
- skin graft donor sites
- leg ulcers
- pressure ulcers
1 box contains 10 sterile pieces.
4 different sizes :
- 10cmx20cm, and