Debrisoft® Pad – The gold standard for mechanical debridement.
A fast, simple and virtually painless method of debridement with quick visible results.
Debrisoft Pad is to be used for fast, highly effective, safe and virtually painless debridement. It is used to absorb exudate, debris and skin keratoses during debridement and protects intact tissue that is newly formed.
Fields of Applications: Debridement of superficial, chronic and acute wounds and the skin surrounding the wound.
- diabetic ulcers
- arterial and venous ulcers
- decubitus ulcers
- postoperative wounds healing by secondary intention
- traumatic or surgical wounds (e.g. abrasions, incisions, lacerations)
- burns and scalds (3rd degree: following surgical debridement)
Suitable for dry, parchment-like, hyperkeratotic, seborrhoeic or oily healthy or damaged skin.
- does not stay on the wound
- can be used at every dressing change if needed
- should be used until the wound has been completely cleaned and has transitioned from the inflammation phase to the granulation phase
- angled fibre tips remove debris effectively from the wound and preserve already intact tissue
- the fibre composite also removes skin flakes and keratosis from skin surrounding the wound visible results quickly while being easy and safe to use
- soft fibres ensure virtually painless application, increasing patient acceptance
- very good results can also be achieved on hyperkeratotic or necrotic surfaces when they have been previously treated with autolytic debridement
- the soft fibre side can be moistened with any common wound irrigation solution
- removes up to 99.9%* of biofilm.
How to use:
- Moisten – Debrisoft Pad only cleans effectively if it is moistened beforehand, with all common wound cleansing solutions.
- Clean – Wipe the soft fibre side over the wound, applying gentle pressure. If necessary, clean the skin around the wound with another moistened Debrisoft Pad.
- And it is done. Dispose of the used Debrisoft Pad following proper guidelines.
- Composition: 100 % polyester, unbleached
- Back coating: 100 % polyacrylic (without colophony and colophony derivatives)
- Grip pocket: polyester, polyamide, elastane
- Label: polyester