There are 3 different sizes of Sterile Curapor Non-woven Surgical Dressings:
5cm x 7cm
8cm x 10cm, and
10cm x 15cm.
Curapor ‘Non-woven’ is an individually packed, sterile surgical dressing made from nonwoven material.
- Nonwoven base material:white, 100% polyester, polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivatives)
- Wound pad: absorbent layer made of viscose and polyethylene/polypropylene, wound contact layer made from polyethylene
Fields of application
- for the treatment of postoperative, acute and superficial wounds and incisions and lacerations
- lightly to moderately exuding wounds
- easy to apply
- reduced risk of infection (uninterrupted adhesive along all edges)
- rounded edges for longer adhesion
- protects against contamination and mechanical influences
* tested for water vapour permeability