33697 Curafix® i.v. Control (6 x 7.5 cm)
Cannula retention dressing with viewing window.
Curafix® i.v. is suitable for the fixation of cannulas and catheters to the skin and as a mechanical barrier to protect the puncture site. The portfolio comprises cannula and catheter retention dressings for peripheral and central venous accesses.
- Has a counter-fixation element for reliable adhesion
- A good visual monitoring of the puncture site for longer dressing change intervals
- Optimised sizes for many fields of application, e.g. paediatrics
Curafix i.v. Control consists of a nonwoven/film laminate. The transparent viewing window makes it possible to observe and monitor the puncture site without having to change the dressing. In particular cannulas with injection ports can be safely affixed thanks to the die-cut opening and overlapping dressing wings.* Furthermore, Curafix i.v. Control leaves little residue when removed and is skin-friendly.**
- Nonwoven: white, polyester
- Film: polyurethane, skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivatives)
Fields of application
- For the retention of cannulas and catheters on the skin and as a mechanical barrier to protect the puncture site.
- suitable for peripheral venous access (PVC)
- nonwoven film laminate with inspection window to monitor the puncture site
- good water vapour permeability
- breathable film
- latex-free formulation
- can be washed off with disinfectants*
- pathogen- and bacteria-proof
- impermeable to water
- secure retention
- adheres readily and reliably to the skin*
*The stated properties are based on currently available in vitro data.