HOCl OraClean, Hypochlorous Antiseptic
HUN 15 00 00
Contains 80ppm Hypochlorous Acid, 250ml
– This mouth-wash contains naturally occurring compound found in white blood cells (neutrocytes/neutrophils) that fights bacteria, viruses, fungi . . . and can also reduce odour and helps healing.
– Contains No Alcohol, No Antibiotics and No Steroids.
Effective management of bad breath from dental decay, pyorrhea and other oral infections.
Direction for use:
– Spray into the mouth while holding the breath, repeat spraying for a few times.
– Hold the solution in the mouth for about 1 minute before rinsing with this solution.
– When rinsing, allow the solution to circulate over the entire oral cavity, particularly the gums and tonsillar areas.
– Spit out after rinsing.
– Repeat 3 – 4 times daily over affected area between meals.
OraClean is non-toxic when ingested during rinsing.