Alcohol-free Hand Sanitizer
HUN 10 50 01
(Hypochlorous Acid approx. 30ppm and water)
– Contains naturally occurring compound found in white blood cells (neutrocytes/neutrophils) that fights bacteria, viruses, fungi . . . and also protect the skin.
– It contains No alcohol, No antibiotics and No steroids.
– Non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
– Specially made to reduce bacteria load on the hands.
How to use:
– Spray and spread evenly over both hands and fingers.
– Rinsing with water is not needed.
– Always keep cap on; Return cap onto spray-head immediately after use.
Packaging: 80ml bottle; 24 bottles per box
Effectiveness : 18 months from date of production.