HOCl Hypochlorous Acid Antiseptic Wash & Itch Relief (100ppm solution)
*Contains naturally occurring compound found in white blood cells (neutrocytes/neutrophils) that fights bacteria, viruses, fungi . . . and also protect the skin.
* It contains No Alcohol, No Antibiotics and No Steroids.
* Bottling size: 250ml with a spray nozzle.
Many uses of HoCL:
HoCL reduces itch and inflammation, heal wounds, ulcers, burns, bedsores, reduce body odour, a feminine wash
HoCL is a highly active microbiocide against all bacterial, viral and fungal human pathogens.
It is highly effective for:
– Reducing itch due to insect bites, rashes, eczema, psoriasis . . .
– Healing wounds and ulcers, including burns, bedsores and other skin inflammation; even in the presence of purulent discharge
– Healing acne and pimples
– Healing Rosacea (adult acne) – red, flushed patches on the cheeks,nose and other parts of the face
– Reducing body odour at the armpit, groin, foot . . .
– Use as a feminine wash -for both itch and odour
– Spray at affected part four to five times daily, or whenever necessary.
– Or spray on a sterile gauze and place it over the affected area for 30 to 45 seconds; four to five times daily.
***Not recommended for intracerebral, peritoneal and ophthalmic use.