‘Steril Medical’ Latex-free Elastic Cohesive Bandage (Coban)
3 sizes and in 2 colour-tones:
- 25mm x 4.5m – white
- 50mm x 4.5m – white and skin-tone brown
- 75mm x 4.5m – white and skin-tone brown
Made of non-woven material, Latex-free – suitable for those with allergy to natural rubber latex.
- All single-wrapped, to prevent cross-contamination – e.g. when it is applied by another person.
- Self-sticking and does not adhere to other materials, skin, hair or clothes.
- No need for use of adhesive or clips.
- Elastic and can be used as a pressure- bandage.
- To secure wound dressings on ‘difficult to dress areas’ such as fingers, toes, head).
- To secure wound dressings without further hurting the skin (as in the case of adhesive dressings that sticks to the skin and hair).
- Use as a compression bandage to immobilize, support and provide mild compression on tissue injuries such as sprains and muscle strains.