Dual Germicidal Detergent – recommended as an economical substitute disinfectant for sanitizing
non-critical surface such as floors and walls of public corridors, waiting rooms and toilets.
It is also used for cleaning the surfaces of furniture as it does not ruin the furnishing coat on the wood.
– It is a quaternary ammonium compound (QUAT) with good microbiocidal activity, good
detergent effect and low level toxicity.
– A bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal against lipophilic viruses, but not sporicidal or virucidal
against hydrophilic viruses.
– Recommended to be used in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, nurseries, veterinary clinics, animal and life science laboratories, homes and food processing areas.
– Effective and economical on dilution of 1:256.
– Comes in a bottle of 500ml.