31883 Curafix® i.v. Junior (4.3 x 5 cm)
Cannula retention dressing with viewing window
Curafix® i.v. is suitable for the fixation of cannulas and catheters to the skin and as a mechanical barrier to protect the puncture site.
The portfolio comprises cannula and catheter retention dressings for peripheral and central venous accesses.
- Has a counter-fixation element for reliable adhesion
- A good visual monitoring of the puncture site for longer dressing change intervals
- Optimised sizes for many fields of application, e.g. paediatrics
Curafix i.v. Junior is suitable for use in paediatrics and has the smallest surface area of any retention dressing on the market. The transparent viewing window in a child-friendly design allows longer dressing change intervals thanks to the control of the puncture site.1 Furthermore, the one-piece counterfixation element can be adapted to fit the cannula’s design. The cutout provides additional fixation for cannulas with a push-off plate.
- Nonwoven: white, polyester
- Film: polyurethane, skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivatives)
Fields of application
- For the retention of cannulas and catheters on the skin and as a mechanical barrier to protect the puncture site.
- suitable for peripheral venous access (PVC) in paediatrics
- nonwoven film laminate with inspection window to monitor the puncture site
- good water vapour permeability
- latex-free formulation
- dressing leaves little residue when removed*
- can be washed off with disinfectants*
- pathogen- and bacteria-proof
- impermeable to water
- adheres readily and reliably to the skin*
*The stated properties are based on currently available in vitro data.