To be patched over the normal (dominant) eye for 3 – 6 hours daily during waking hours.
Always wear a new one each time; do not re-use.
Patch is black in colour so as to block out light completely; enhancing effectiveness.
By occluding the good eye completely, it will prevent peeking through the good eye and increase using the ‘lazy eye’.
- Inner patch is Black in colour.
- Large enough to cover the child’s eye.
- Measures 75mm in length, widest diameter is 50mm.
- Universal – suitable for either eye.
- Special Adhesive that is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Made of non-woven material; allowing the skin’s natural breathing.
- Do not continue using if it causes skin irritation.