There are two types of Steril Medical Pte Ltd Sterilization Reels : Flat type (of length 200m) and Gusset type (of length 100m).
- The 4 flat reels are of width 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and150mm, whereas
- the ‘gusset’ reels are of width 100mm (gusset 50mm), 150mm (gusset 50mm), 200mm (gusset 55mm) and 250mm (gusset 65mm).
Ideal for medical practitioners to sterilize surgical instruments, drapes or gauze.
- They can be cut to any desired lengths and then sealed by adhesion on both ends before sterilization by steam or EO gas.
- Indicator markings on one side along the edge will provide a different colour change for either steam or EO gas sterilization.
- The sides sealed very tightly; yet came off cleanly when peeled off.
- At the same time – the transparent top layer will stay open, does not flip back down and therefore do not interfere when retrieving the instruments.
Manufactured to conform to International and EU Standards relevant to healthcare facilities where medical devices are packaged and sterilized.
It meets the ISO 11607 that specifies the requirements for development and validation of processes for packaging medical devices, include forming, sealing and assembly of preformed sterile barrier systems, sterile barrier systems and packaging systems.