A Cream for disrupted skin barrier treatment; a scar cream, effective in relieving many skin conditions.
A medical cream specially developed for after care of the skin, immediately after wound closure.
- ALHYDRAN is used for treatment of disrupted skin barrier.
- ALHYDRAN ensures optimal, long-lasting hydration and prevents moisture loss, protecting and softening of the skin.
Ideal for treatment of disrupted skin barrier. Suitable for (after)care of burn wounds, treatment and prevention of scars, treatment of (extremely) dry skin and reduction of pain, redness and itching.
- ALHYDRAN is hypoallergenic and contains no parabens or fragrances.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Not tested on animals.
- 30 ml (1 fl. oz.)
- 100 ml (3.4 fl. oz.)
- 250 ml (8.5 fl. oz.)
- 59 ml (2 fl. oz.) – w UVA+UVB SPF30 (Non-sterile)
ALHYDRAN is known as a scar cream, but it is much more than that. It is effective in relieving many skin conditions. The powerful moisture-regulating cream ensures optimal hydration, promotes healing of the skin and relieves skin complaints such as itching, dry skin and redness.
The effectiveness has been scientifically proven and has been widely used by specialists for more than 15 years.
ALHYDRAN is a medical cream with a base of 100% fresh Aloe Vera Gel (top quality Aloe Vera from the oldest plantation in the world – Aruba, Netherlands).
- Aloe Vera gives the cream strong moisturising properties and a mildness particularly suitable for damaged and vulnerable skin.
- ALHYDRAN contains more than 45% Aloe Vera gel, the highest possible concentration. This high concentration of Aloe Vera is what makes ALHYDRAN so effective.
- Fresh Aloe Vera gel is used, not powder concentrate. The Aloe Vera plant is processed as soon as it is harvested, so that no active ingredients are lost.
Other active ingredients
The other ingredients of the ALHYDRAN product line contain a high level of high-end natural oils and antioxidants, including:
- Vitamin E & Vitamin C
- Natural oils, like Jojoba oil
All these helps enhance the skin’s regenerative properties:
- further contribute to the unique and long lasting moisturising characteristics of the product.
- makes the skin supple and elastic, and is particularly suitable for skin types with reduced elasticity. It actively reduces (new and existing) scars.
- is extremely mild and tolerated by a wide range of skin types.
- does not stain, and is water-washable.